We are currently recruiting for a talented Search Executive to join our growing team.
The role of Search Executive will be to effectively manage, develop and optimise clients' search campaigns to hit performance targets and deliver incredible client service across Paid Search and Social activity.
You will plan, build and optimise advertising campaigns across a variety of retail brands, digital channels such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo!, YouTube, Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Managing campaigns across various social & search platforms using third party tools (i.e. Google AdWords, Power Editor, etc)
- Supporting the Client management team for the day to day management of the client’s search and paid social campaigns
- Perform regular optimisation of paid search and social activity, monitoring market changes and spotting opportunities for further improvements to ROI
- Work with clients own teams, and the Rich Insight Multi-channel consultants, to assess and build annual forecasts and performance models
- Keep up to date will all industry developments and maintain high standards of consistent campaign management
- Effective management and planning of monthly/quarterly account and campaign budgets, reconciling budgets, and client reporting via Excel
- Initiate optimisation processes including: keyword development, creative testing and health checks
- Reviewing performance providing insights and recommendations for driving performance efficiencies. Educating/training account teams and clients and selling benefits of paid search and social
- Preparation and delivery of content for client facing meetings
- Making full use of the technology available, being innovative and creative in your approach to managing campaigns efficiently
- Implement and contribute to development and testing plans including Betas and industry developments
- Work to build, nurture and retain a team of Search assistants, over time.
Key skills and experience:
- Knowledge of paid search / data, client-side or agency
- Knowledge of building and managing paid social campaigns, client side or agency
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Power Editor
- Track record of delivering paid campaigns and strategies on target for luxury brands, online only businesses and/or online retailers
- Experience working in a retailer and digital marketing environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in either engineering, mathematics, economics or computer intelligence disciplines (or similar)
- Experience in managing Google Shopping and You Tube campaigns
- Excellent client facing, relationship building, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Interest in overall digital media landscape
- Understand, show passion for and be an ambassador of the Rich Insight brand through own self-presentation and a professional approach
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Energetic, self-motived and inspirational
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges, demonstrating innovation and initiative to suggest new ideas or ways of working
- Pro-active, confident with drive and determination, striving for continuous improvement
THIS ROLE IS:
- Full-time role
- Based at Rich Insight offices in Kings Cross, London
- Requires attendance at client meetings, across the UK
- Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
How to Apply:
To submit your CV for this role, then please send with a covering email to email@example.com
We will not be accepting enquiries or applications from recruitment agencies or headhunting firms.