Multi-channel Campaign Planner
We are currently recruiting for a talented Multi-channel Campaign Planner to join our growing team.
The Multi-channel Campaign Planner will support the delivery of key strategic projects for Retail clients of Rich Insight across the areas of multi-channel strategy, customer, CRM and paid media.
This role will assist in the scoping and the implementation of our clients' multi-channel growth strategies; evaluating, informing and rolling out best-practice marketing planning and customer communications for those clients and their customers.
- Supporting the Directors and Associate consultants of Rich Insight in the delivery of a successful multi-channel growth, Customer, CRM or paid media campaigns through diligent planning, analysis and documentation
- To be a point of contact for our clients, and be responsible for nurturing a positive and collaborative relationship, whilst also balancing the need to hold them to account on the delivery of key information and materials to enable us to deliver their plans to time, and on budget
- Attend regular client meetings supporting in the delivery of project updates, strategic workshops and their outputs
- Work alongside the Multi-channel Merchandisers to provide clients with marketing campaign support across many Digital and Social disciplines; creating campaign briefs
- Where a project requires, support in the development of annual or seasonal marketing plans covering the likes of Direct Mail/ Catalogue / Social (Conversational) / Digital media and Email campaigns
- Where required, work with other 3rd party agencies on the behalf of the client to deliver the required results of their campaign / strategy
- Work with the clients own merchandising and development teams and Rich Insight own strategic consultants, to ensure the customer journey is optimised for conversion and aligned to their wider multi-channel strategy
- Following an initial period, build, nurture and lead a client focussed team to manage the day-to-day deliverables for our clients CRM and digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a happy and motivated team who strive to deliver and feel they are learning and developing in their roles
- Work towards specified KPIs and objectives set by the Rich Insight board, providing input into future roadmaps and annual objectives, where required.
- Comfortable with offline and online communications
- A solid understanding of managing CRM strategy and email marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of the role of different digital media as part of a wider marketing
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to project manage client deliverables, maintaining plans and communicating actions
- Understanding of database development and customer segmentation
- Ability to manage client, 3rd party agencies and internal relationships
- First class ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel, competent use of customer marketing platforms and digital publishing tools
- Responsible for own personal development goals and demonstrating commitment to on-going learning and development
- Coach and develop other team members and colleagues, acting as a source of knowledge and guidance
- Responsible for supporting your teams own training plans facilitating their individual knowledge growth
- Provide insight on current market trends and key industry changes to aid Rich Insight and their clients to continually develop best-practice
This role is:
- Full-time role
- Based at Rich Insight offices in Kings Cross, London
- Requires attendance at client meetings, across the UK
- Competitive salary, bonus & benefits
How to Apply:
To submit your CV for this role, then please send with a covering email to email@example.com
We will not be accepting enquiries or applications from recruitment agencies or headhunting firms.